About Me (CV)
I am a Master in South China University of Technology (SCUT). My research interest broadly lies in theoretical machine learning and computer vision. I aims to tackle challenging problems and develop algorithms of “sky-and-earth”: (i) “sky”: having clear intuitions or non-trivial theoretical guarantees, (ii) “earth”: proposing simple but effective method in practice.
“Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.” – Albert Einstein
under the supervision with Prof. Tan.
- Master, Software Engineering, School of Software Engineering,
South China University of Technology, 2017 ~ Now
- Bachelor, Statistics, School of Applied Mathematics,
Guangdong University of Technology, 2013 ~ 2017
## Honors and Awards
- Travel award of NeurIPS, Vancouver, Canada, 2019
- Oral Presentation at ICML Conference, Stockholm, Sweden, 2018
- Excellent Undergraduate Thesis & Excellent Graduate Student, GDUT, 2017
- National Scholarship, Ministry of Education of China, 2014